The Lord Loves Me

New Beginnings Album Dubai 2015 Conference
The Lord Loves Me
Peter said to Him, “Lord, why can I not follow You now? I will lay down my life for Your sake.” (John 13: 37), "Peter answered and said to Him, 'Even if all are made to stumble because of You, I will never be made to stumble.'" (Matt. 26: 33), also "But he spoke more vehemently, 'If I have to die with You, I will not deny You!'” (Mark 14: 31). Peter's dependence on his own will and love for Jesus resulted in his great failure and denial of the Lord. We again, invariably fail when we trust in ourselves.
"Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved." (John 13: 23). John enjoyed Jesus' love, which is the privilege that every believer, even the worst, has. Because Jesus was "a friend of tax collectors and sinners!" (Matthew 11: 19), we also can enjoy His love for us. We will never be put to shame because our relationship with the Lord depends on His grace.
Do you enjoy a close relationship with the Lord? Rest assured that He loves you despite your wobbly feelings - pray that you will not fail like Simon Peter who trusted in his love for the Lord.
"Simon Peter therefore motioned to him to ask who it was of whom He spoke. Then, leaning back[a] on Jesus’ breast, he said to Him, “Lord, who is it?” (John 13: 24, 25) and Jesus answered him. Tell yourself: the Lord loves me, makes me enjoy His bosom, and answers me when I ask Him.
Come to the Lord Jesus now to heal the hardness of your heart. The Lord loves us in spite of our shortcomings, thus there is no reason to fear Him, "There is no fear in love" (1John 4: 18), One can always enjoy the Lord's bosom for He said, "Call to Me, and I will answer you" (Jer. 33: 3). I will ask the Lord and he will answer me at the right time.
"When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, He said to His mother, 'Woman, behold your son!' Then He said to the disciple, 'Behold your mother!'" (John 19: 26, 27). John was able to accompany the Lord to the cross because he was established in the Lord's love. "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities" (Isaiah 53: 5). And he saw "The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1: 29). At the cross, the Lord assigned His mother to the care of John. The Lord still assigns those who rest His love with roles in for His kingdom. Speak to yourself: Jesus loves me, He knows me by name, reveals to me, by the Holy Spirit, how much He suffered for my sake. He will assign me a role and give me the ability to fulfill it, He said, "My grace is sufficient for you" (2Cor. 12: 9)
Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” (John 21: 7) Peter, and some of the disciples went back to fishing without seeking the Lord's guidance. They were unable to catch anything. The Lord came to them to correct
their mistakes and even make those mistakes work for their good. The Lord comes to the shore of our failures and shame and mends everything. In this incidence, John was the first disciple to recognize the Lord; as if he was claiming: I am John whom the Lord loves, corrects when I am wrong, mends my mistakes, puts on the right track, and does not leave in failure or privation.
The Lord loves you and wants to lavish His love on you, answer your questions, assign you with tasks to accomplish, and He comes to you to correct you when wrong, and fulfill all your needs. Lean on His love, come to Him and surrender your life to Him to live the life of glory and enjoyment!!

New Beginnings Album Dubai 2015 Conference